Young Authors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Young Authors

A place for young aspiring authors to post their work.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey There<3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luna
Administrator
Administrator
Luna

Hey There<3 Empty
PostSubject: Hey There<3   Hey There<3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:47 pm

Heya, I'm Luna. I'm the head admin and site creator. A few of my friends and I, all aspiring authors, came up with the brilliant idea for this. Originally it was just going to be a site for our group, but then I thought, "Hey, why not expand it and let ANYONE join to show off their writing skills?" So here we are.
Obviously, one of my favorite hobbies is writing, and I honestly hope to go to college for English literature and get published someday. A few other things I absolutely love are role playing, reading, and music. I'm rather interested in the guitar, as well as singing(though I'm not that good at it...). I don't really watch TV; pretty much the only shows I'm interested in anymore are anime, which for the most part I only watch online. I'm also an avid manga reader. I have virtually my own personal library in my house, and I've read almost every book we own.
I guess that's pretty much it, then. xP Hope to see ya 'round<3
Back to top Go down
https://youngauthors.darkbb.com

Hey There<3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Young Authors :: Come Here First :: Introductions-
Jump to: